Season League Table
League Three Table
* Teams in the first two positions will play in the end of season playoffs for the $60 cash prize and will play against the bottom two teams in the second division for a chance to win promotion to the second division.
- Each team plays each other once in a round-robin format. This will result in 11 rounds per season.
- Each match in the round will be conducted in a best of five format.
- The match winners will be awarded three points, the losers will get no points.
- The team that is in first position at the end of the league season will win the Championship.
- Teams in both bottom divisions will compete in a knockout tournament to crown the playoff winner.
- Prize total is split with the top division winner getting $340 of the total prize pool
- The winner of the second and third division and playoff will share the rest of the prize pool.
- Bottom two teams from the each division will swap places with top two teams from the division below.